Here at KINGDOM OF TEA we are closely monitoring the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) both globally and close to home. The health and wellness of our employees and our customers is always our top priority. We wanted to share with you the precautions we’re taking in our KINGDOM OF TEA sales points and shipping warehouse.
- Staff is currently working remotely to follow social distancing guidelines and keep KINGDOMOFTEA .COM running as normal.
- Orders are being shipped within less than 24 hours to cut delays. So far no delays in shipping have been noted and we will closely monitor this.
- Our physical selling points are close at the moment.
- All our tea tasting events are cancelled until feather notice.
- For any parents on our team, we’re currently offering maximum flexibility so they can focus on their families’ health and wellness while everyone is trying to balance the new demands of work-life balance.
Our Customer Experience team is committed to answering questions and assisting you with any concerns. The team is available by phone, WhatsApp, email, and social media channels. Feel free to contact our team if this is a concern, we are here to help.
We will continue to monitor developments and follow recommendations by the CDC and applicable government agencies.
KINGDOMOFTEA.COM is open 24 hours a day and we thank you for your continued loyalty. Stay safe.
The KINGDOM OF TEA Team